Nutrition & Physical Activities Services
- To improve the health and well-being of Māori in the Manawatū region through better nutrition and regular physical activity
Our areas of service delivery include:
- Provision of programmes within schools, marae and work settings
We are committed to offering information and advice in order to:
- Provide a supportive environment which enables healthy changes in behaviour
- Support individuals and whānau about the importance of healthy eating habits and regular physical activity
- Provide advice and support to community groups and agencies regarding health promotion of nutrition and physical activity, for example, in kohanga reo
- Provide input / support to community based nutrition programmes and / or physical activity programmes developed by other agencies, such as Push Play
There is no cost to access this service.
Contact our Team:
Raymond Rolfe and Christopher Swannell
For more information please contact us or click on names to email us.