Maori Disability Support Services
Our service is aimed at improving the quality, life and independence of people with disabilities and includes:
Advice & Guidance ...
- on treatment and rehabilitation services available
- referrals to other health services where necessary for assessment and service co-ordination services
- on decision making where requested
- on access to Home Support Services
- on the role of the Disability Support Services
- on the methods of access to Disability Support Services
- on the rights and entitlements of disabled people
Maori Disabilities Officer
We are committed to ...
- helping disabled individuals and whanau stay healthy and well
- high standards of disability care
- quality time with the Disabilities Officer
- quality time with doctors if necessary
- cultural appropriateness
- supporting individuals and whanau through the assessment, service co-ordination and referred services process
- providing a comfortable environment for disabled clients
- seeing clients within thirty minutes of arriving for an appointment
- ensuring your confidentiality at all times
- Interpreter/Communication Services available upon pre-arrangement.
- There is no fee to access Maori Disability Support Services.
- Please contact us or email Manu McClutchie.