Whakapai Hauora vision is to be the most proactive, culturally appropriate client-centred provider of holistic health, disability support and social services for people regardless of age, disability or cultural background in the Manawatū.
- "Kia haere waimarie ana ki runga i te Whaea Papatuanuku".
- "To empower people to significantly improve their well-being, to walk in balance on Mother Earth through exercising choice in health care".
Whakapai Hauora does this by:
- Practising Rangitānenuirawa
- Practising under the Treaty of Waitangi
- Providing a range of high quality primary health, social and educational services
- Employing committed, dedicated and multi-skilled staff
- Ensuring effective co-ordination between secondary and primary care whilst operating a cost-efficient enterprise
- Being culturally appropriate, and being responsive to client and community needs