Whakapai Hauora vision is to be the most proactive, culturally appropriate whanau centred provider of holistic health, disability support and social services for people regardless of age, disability or cultural background in the Manawatū.
- "Kia haere waimarie ana ki runga i te Whaea Papatuanuku".
- "To empower people to significantly improve their well-being, to walk in balance on Mother Earth through exercising choice in health care".
Whakapai Hauora does this by:
- Practising Rangitānenuirawa
- Practising under the Treaty of Waitangi
- Providing a range of high quality primary health, social and educational services
- Employing committed, dedicated and multi-skilled staff
- Ensuring effective co-ordination between secondary and primary care whilst operating a cost-efficient enterprise
- Being culturally appropriate, and being responsive to client and community needs