Contraception Consultation and Advice Services
Services provided include...
- a comfortable environment
- quality time with doctors and nurses
- high standards of health care
- complete confidentiality
- translation / communication services (available on pre-arrangement)
Criteria for FREE Contraceptive Assessment & Advice Services
- a Maori female or male of any age
- a Pacific Island female or male of any age
- anyone under the age of 25 years
FREE Contraceptive Assessment & Advice Services include...
- safe sex & sexual health advice
- education about contraception
- group or individual education sessions
- pregnancy advice
- free nurse and GP consultation
- referrals to other health professionals
- regular follow-ups
Please phone to make an appointment, we strive to see you within thirty minutes of arriving (06) 353-6385.
NAU MAI HAERE MAI!